Diploma in Desktop Publishing (DTP)
The Institute of Social Media and Digital Marketing (ISMDM) in Desktop Publishing course has been specifically designed to teach learners how to use all the main Desktop Publishing Applications. The course provides students with the skills and graphic design competencies in software required for effective work practices in this sector and will bring students up to industry level standards in the area of graphics and design.
- Work-Sheets (Microsoft Excel – XLS 212)
- Docs-Word (Microsoft Word – WORD111)
- Slides-PowerPoint (Microsoft PowerPoint – PPT201)
- Forms, Database (Microsoft Access – ACC232)
- Operating System ( General Computing – GCT123, Basic Computing – BCT104 )
- Basic of Internet (Information Technology ICT221 )
- Photo Editing Softwares ( Corel Draw – CDR123 , Adobe Photoshop – PSD312 , Microsoft Paint – PNT171 )
- Speed and Accuracy – ( Typing Skill – TSS121 )
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in various graphics design and desktop publishing related professions by taking the Graphics
- Design and Desktop Publishing course at International Career Institute (ICI)
- Quickly develop skills in months not years!
- Study a graphics design and desktop publishing course that was designed in conjunction with senior professionals in the graphics industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who will provide prompt and encouraging support
Start reaping the benefits by enrolling today!