The Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing is an in-depth 5 days course created and validated by the Institute of Social Media and Digital Marketing (ISMDM). The Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing focuses on the commercial aspect of online marketing.
The Certificate in Digital Marketing will give you a foundational overview and understanding of how to effectively strategize and implement powerful digital marketing campaigns that achieve your organization’s goals. From social media marketing to search marketing, you’ll learn everything you need to excel in today’s digital world.
This course and qualification provides an advanced training to key concepts in digital marketing for interested Individuals. Candidates can expect to gain the following key competencies related to this certification:
* Increase your website’s visibility through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
* Drive qualified traffic to your website through Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
* Execute effective and clickable digital display campaigns
* Capture, segment and manage email subscribers to launch a successful email marketing campaign
* Use suitable social media channels for different business goals and objectives
* Measure and optimize your social media campaigns.
* Leverage mobile marketing for its micro-targeting advantages.
* Analyze and optimize your overall digital marketing activities.
* Understanding how color optimize campaign.
* Create a digital marketing plan that is align to achieve your business goals.
Module 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
Module 2: Search Engine Optimization
Module 3: Pay Per Click Marketing
Module 4: Email Marketing
Module 5: Digital Display Advertising
Module 6: Mobile Marketing
Module 7: Web Analytics
Module 8: Social Media Marketing
Module 9: Strategy & Planning
* Marketing Executives, Managers, Senior Management who wants to understand PGD In Digital Marketing
* IT Managers who wants to understand the commercial focus of PGD In Digital Marketing
* Business owners who need to leverage on social channels for gaining new customers or opening new markets
* Anyone responsible for developing and/or implementing a digital marketing strategy for their organization
* Anyone looking to pursue a career in digital marketing