Chartered Institute of Social Media and Digital Marketing is an international management certification company located in Nigeria West Africa, with authorized training providers spread across other continents of the world.Our courses are designed based on global best practices to ensure maximum capacity and ability of the worker to be utilized having possessed needed managerial ability.Our certifications foster courage in workers of any organization, knowing that they can make sure that such organizations meet up with current demands, prospects and challenges of today’s corporate world, aimed at ensuring viability.
Our goal is to bring you to self-actualization in your career.
In the era of digital revolution, technology has opened new opportunities for marketing. In the time of individualization, digitization, networking along with the emergence of the enlightened consumer has posed new challenges as well as opportunities for marketing.
What we market may not have changed but how we market has changed. The evolving discipline of digital marketing offers opportunities for innovation, profitability, affordability, measurability and targeting. Digital marketing has not only opened opportunities for the organization, but also enormous opportunities have boomed for digital marketers, web designer, web analyst and web developer.
Digital Marketing Program Focus
To truly harness the potential of internet marketing/online marketing and effectively leverage its impact on consumers, we need to have strong foundations in Digital Marketing. We offer a Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing, where the program focuses on:
• Exploring the emerging tools offered by the internet.
• Access the realm of social media
• Understand and estimate the mindset of the online consumer.
• Design tools to enhance online consumer experiences.
• Monitor, evaluate and iterate traffic-building activities for marketers.
• Evaluate internet-marketing metrics and identify KPI.
• Intergrade digital marketing and traditional marketing efforts.
• Benefit the marketers through better consumer segmentation, forecasting consumer trends and consumer analytics.
• Extracting consumer DNA and aid decision making in marketing.
Digital Marketing Course Overview
This course is designed by practicing managers and subject matter experts. It aims at covering the essential marketing and advertising concepts, revisit the fundamental statistical tools for analysis and prediction along with in-depth knowledge of online marketing and analytical tools.
This course is designed for practical learning, therefore, most concepts will be linked with hands-on training, where students will be expected to work with marketing datasets, dummy display ads, virtual website optimization, SEO based on instructions in lectures and class discussions. The live experience of analyzing responses with analytical software, the launching of dummy display ads, creating optimisation of website through Google Adwords are some of the key features of the programme.
At the end of this course, the participants will understand various channels and activities essential to plan to implement and manage an effective digital marketing strategy for their businesses. The course will equip them for various online marketing certificates like Google ad words, Facebook, Google Analytics (GA)
Digital Marketing Course is an initiative designed to educate students and practitioners in the area of Digital Marketing analytics and make them ready for jobs or prepare them to launch a campaign for their organisations.
The Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing analytics is recommended to anyone involved in the planning, implementing or monitoring the Digital strategies at their organisations - or anyone who is looking to add a new skill set and pursue a career in this dynamic field of online marketing. The programme is suitable for professionals of all levels and disciplines, as job roles have increasingly become complex and multitasking and most projects are executed with lean teams. The marketing professional from top to bottom in an organisation should have not only awareness but also expertise to use these tools. Participants will also learn how to leverage these strategies to gain a competitive advantage for both their business and career.
Who Should Attend Digital Marketing Course?
- Professionals who need to understand Digital Marketing/ online marketing or get more out of their Digital channels.
- Anyone responsible for developing or implementing an organisation's online /digital strategy.
- Traditional marketers who want to fast-track their marketing career or enter the digital world.
- Entrepreneurs who need to maximize online channels for growing their business.
- Students who want to gain knowledge on Internet Marketing and increase their job opportunities.
Digital Marketing Training Structure
The course is divided into 7 modules. Each of the modules has unique content, focus and objective. Each module will be led by a specialist/expert from industry and will have assignments relevant to it. Once a module is completed, the student will automatically progress to the next module.
Digital Marketing Program Syllabus
- 2 hour session on Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Understand the search engine as a default entry point to the internet. Learn how to get a website listed among top search engine results.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – Appreciate the role of pay per click in website listing. Learn how to run ads on Search Engines effectively.Web Analytics – Measure, monitor and evaluate the website traffic and campaign statistics. Learn how to make business decisions from the metrics available in Digital Media
- Email Marketing – Delivering the relevant marketing communication to the targeted audience in a most creative way. Learn how to effectively build your users lists, deliver emails & generate relevant clicks. Marrying the offline database with the online database.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – Harnessing the strength of social media for marketing. Learn how to build brand preferences, generate leads & aggregate audience on Social Media
- Content and Blog Marketing (CBM) – Increasing audience engagement through content marketing. Learn to use white paper, brochure, case studies for unique interaction.
- Mobile Marketing (MM) – Strategizing marketing through smart devices. Learn App-based marketing, QR codes, Location-based marketing, SMS marketing
- Digital Display Advertising (DDA)-- Harnessing the strength display advert for marketing on blogs, website and youtube.
Weekend:- Batch start date: 8th - 29th June 2019(Saturdays Only)
Weekdays:- Batch start date: 10th - 13th June 2019(Monday - Thursday)
Weekdays:- Batch start date: 24th - 27th June 2019(Monday - Thursday)
Time:- 10am – 4pm
No 88 Along Iju Ishaga Road Jungle Bus Stop Off Agege,
👉🏽TRAINING FEE :- N20,000
For SSCE/ ND Holders
- Professional Diploma only
- Affiliate Certificate
- Chartered Digital Marketing Professional
*For HND/B.Sc Holders *
- PG Diploma
- Chartered Digital Marketing Professional
Methods of Payment 1: Bank Transfer
Bank Account Details
Bank Name: – FCMB
Account Name: INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL MEDIA AND DIGITAL MARKETING
Bank Account No: 5899539016.
Methods of Payment 2: Online Training