The PGD In Social Media Strategy and Planning is a 5 days’ pragmatic course composed by the Advanced Advertising Foundation, created and validated by the Institute of Social Media and Digital Marketing (ISMDM). The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing focuses on the Deep and Advance aspect of social media strategy and planning marketing.
The PGD In Social Media Strategy and Planning will give you a foundational understanding of how to effectively strategize and implement powerful social media marketing campaigns and also use Advance Social media marketing tools to achieve organization’s goals
This course and qualification provides an advanced training to key concepts in digital marketing for interested Individuals. Candidates can expect to gain the following key competencies related to this certification:
* Increase your website’s visibility through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
* Drive qualified traffic to your website through Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
* Execute effective and clickable digital display campaigns
* Capture, segment and manage email subscribers to launch a successful email marketing campaign
* Use suitable social media channels for different business goals and objectives
* Measure and optimize your social media campaigns.
* Leverage mobile marketing for its micro-targeting advantages.
* Analyze and optimize your overall digital marketing activities.
* Understanding how color optimize campaign.
* Create a digital marketing plan that is align to achieve your business goals.
Module 1: Facebook Advertising Master Class
Module 2: Instagram trend
Module 3: Advance Social Media Marketing Tools
Module 4: Social Media for Business
Module 5: Social media Planning Concept
* Marketing Executives, Managers, Senior Management who wants to understand PGD In Digital Marketing
* IT Managers who wants to understand the commercial focus of PGD In Digital Marketing
* Business owners who need to leverage on social channels for gaining new customers or opening new markets
* Anyone responsible for developing and/or implementing a digital marketing strategy for their organization
* Anyone looking to pursue a career in digital marketing